There are twelve principles on which Agile Manifesto is done.
1. The highest priority is to satisfy the customer by rapid delivery of valuable software.
2. Accept requirement changes even late in development.
3. Deliver working software frequently in weeks rather than in months.
4. Developers and business people must work together daily throughout the project.
5. Build projects around motivated individuals. Give them the environment and trust them to get the job done.
6. The effective method of communication within the development team is face to face conversation.
7. Working software is the primary measure of progress.
8. Agile processes promote sustainable development. The team should be able to maintain a constant pace.
9. Technical excellence and good design are to be given attention continuously.
10. Simplicity—the art of maximizing the amount of work not done—is essential.
11. The best architectures, requirements, and designs emerge from self-organizing teams.
12. At regular intervals, the team reflects on how to become more effective, then tunes and adjusts its behavior accordingly.